Source: Malaysian National News Agency
The Association of Banks in Malaysia (ABM), Thursday lauded the measures announced by Bank Negara governor Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz during the release of the central bank's 2002 Annual Report, Wednesday.
"The measures announced by the governor represent further pr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development