"The involvement of outsiders is not possible because there is no legal basis which makes such involvement possible. But, experts' inputs can be accepted for consideration in the selection process," Rizal Djalil said.
The legislator of the House Reform faction conveyed his view in response to a plan of House Commissi
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations