"The central bank showed willingness to slash the rate on leu funds by 5%to 25% this year and by another five points early next year," Radu Ghetea, president of Romanian Banks' Association (ARB) told reporters. Central bank officials said on Wednesday the BNR had yet to issue a formal decision on that issue.
Earlier this month, BNR actin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations