Sheryl Kennedy, a deputy governor, said on Tuesday that in 2008 the central bank would review whether to add various data to its base-case scenarios, which estimate the economic outlook in the years ahead.
There were, she said, "several ways we might consider providing more transparency about the risks and uncertainties around our base-case pro
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations