The agreement was signed in Hanoi on Monday 8 March between Vietnam's central bank and North Korea's Bank for Foreign Trade during a visit by its deputy chairman, Kim Myon Sok.
"At present bilateral trade is very, very low but the new pact will boost it," the official from the embassy's commercial section said.
The Thoi Bao
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure