Article 58A of the central bank bill would authorize the board to evaluate the performance of Bank Indonesia's board of governors and audit the central bank's operations.
Its members, four at most, would be appointed by the President and approved by legislators. Integrity, reputation and sound knowledge in banking, law an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde