Rimsevics has submitted his nomination to the parliamentary budget and finances committee that will draft a resolution about confirming Ruselis as the central bank vice-president.
Ruselis has been vice-president at Balta and Latva since 1998. Previously he also was the president of Zemes Banka (La
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research