Rimsevics has submitted his nomination to the parliamentary budget and finances committee that will draft a resolution about confirming Ruselis as the central bank vice-president.
Ruselis has been vice-president at Balta and Latva since 1998. Previously he also was the president of Zemes Banka (La
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production