The firm which prints Zimbabwe's banknotes is working round-the-clock to ease the cash shortage, the central bank governor says.
Leonard Tsumba urged Zimbabweans not to panic, saying that extra printing paper arrived in Harare on Thursday and would be used immediately.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations