Russian Deputy Finance Minister Sergei Kolotukhin also pledged his government's determination to carry through with economic and banking reforms in the aftermath of Russia's crippling financial crisis of 1998.
He was addressing political and
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group