Speaking on the last day of the annual session of the National People's Congress (NPC), he said in reply to a question: "Work on the exchange rate reform is in progress."
"Our purpose is to make the exchange rate more responsive to supply and demand in the market," Wen told a news conference Monday.
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency