Source: Dow Jones
Bank of Thailand Governor Pridiyathorn Devakula said on Friday 30 May that the baht has now stabilized against the dollar following its recent sharp appreciation that had prompted the central bank to intervene earlier this week.
"The baht has gained stability," Pridiyathorn told reporters.
The remark follows his confirmation earlier this week th
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure