``Recent economic indicators show that deflation isn't over yet,'' Tanigaki said at a press conference in Tokyo after the Cabinet met. ``It's necessary that the central bank continue to implement effective measures to overcome deflation.''
Asked about the impact of higher bond yields on interest payments on outstanding government bond sales, Tanigaki said the Ministr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations