"In the eurozone we project a gradual recovery of economic activity and, simultaneously, inflation falling below 2.0 percent in the course of 2002," Papademos said in a presentation of the bank's monetary policy report for 2001-2002 to Greece's parliament.
He said Greek consumer inflation was also ex
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes