"Clearly there is a need for a comprehensive and coherent plan to overcome the economic and social crisis, although we should also be aware that not everything can be remedied in a few weeks," IMF Managing Director Horst Koehler said in a speech here to a Catholic bishops conference.
"The Argentine authorities
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system