Board member Nobuyuki Nakahara opposed the BOJ sticking to its quantitative easing target that calls for the central bank to keep financial institutions' current account deposits at the BOJ to 10 trillion to 15 trillion yen, the minutes of the meeting showed.
Nakahara said that keeping the target is inadequate, noting that the Japanese economy has "
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power