"The Japanese economy is slowing down temporarily at present, just as the U.S. economy is doing," Fukui remarked during a speech in Tokyo.
"But it still is waging a good fight," and the real economy is on the right path.
He said the economy "remains in an adjustment phase toward self-sustaining growth," and the central
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting