The Finance Ministry, which had projected income from the Bundesbank of A€2 billion (US$2.6 billion) in its budget, said the shortfall "was to be expected" and was "controllable."
Speaking at the Bundesbank's annual results news conference, Bundesbank P
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists