President Arroyo urged Congress leaders yesterday to help the country regain investors' confidence by immediately passing the proposed amendments to the Central Bank Law.
In her first meeting with members of the Legislative-Executive Development Advisory Council (LEDAC), the president said the approval of House Bill 878 would
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists