''The national economic growth will definitely surpass the 7 percent target set at the start of this year and the full-year GDP growth is expected to reach 8-9 percent,'' the China Securities Journal quoted Yao as saying.
China's economy, the world's seventh-biggest, expanded 9.6 percent
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde