The government and central bank do not differ much in their assessments of the current economic situation, Takenaka said at a press conference after attending a second-day session of a two-day meeting of the BOJ's Policy Board to present the government's view.
The nine-member board unanimously decided to
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde