Source: Tanjug news agency
The National Bank of Serbia (NBS) estimated that the March inflation amounted to 0.3 percent, which is the lowest monthly price rise recorded in the past three years, the Central Bank announced on Wednesday 26 March.
In the first quarter, cumulative inflation was 1.8 percent, which corresponds to 7.4 percent at annual
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard