"The rise in oil prices has not had up until now a significant impact on economic growth or inflation," he told a conference of central bankers from Portuguese-speaking African nations and East Timor.
"But if prices remain at such a high level that will have consequenc
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system