Source: IRNA news agency
Head of the International Monetary Fund Horst Kohler in a message to Iran's President Mohammad Khatami expressed sorrow over the sudden death of the late governor of the Central Bank of Iran Mohsen Nurbakhsh.
In his message, Kohler pointed to Nurbakhsh's potentials and efforts in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession