August figures released for the eurozone on Friday are expected to show a slight fall in inflation, to 3.8% or 3.9% from July's record 4%, reflecting weaker energy prices. Germany, the largest eurozone economy, has already announced a 0.2% drop in its monthly inflation figures for this month.
But officials remain concer
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting