The group, which released the third part of its study, also suggested integrating banks and the Clearing Corporation of India with the real-time gross settlement system (RTGS).
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said the group, constituted by the Standing Commi
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system