Bank of Botswana Governor Linah Mohohlo has been voted central bank governor of the year for sub-Saharan Africa, an international financial magazine Euromoney announced today.
Mohohlo received the award after a poll by in
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations