Bank of Botswana Governor Linah Mohohlo has been voted central bank governor of the year for sub-Saharan Africa, an international financial magazine Euromoney announced today.
Mohohlo received the award after a poll by in
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says