The indications from the testimonies before the House of Commons committee suggested that next week's rate decision could again be close affair.
At the most recent MPC meeting, earlier this month, five members voted to keep rates unchanged at 5.5%, while four members, including g
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations