Source: RBA press release
The Reserve Bank today announced that it had appointed Mr Chris Ryan as Head of Domestic Markets Department.
Mr Ryan is an economics graduate of the Australian National University and also holds a Master's Degree in Public Affairs from Princeton University. He has had extensive experience in economic policy and financial markets work at the Reserve Ban
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says