At the Plenary of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in Stockholm, the thirty three member body convened to set global standards in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
The FATF President, Mr. Claes Norgren, said: "The FATF has pl
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor