Atlanta Fed President Jack Guynn said on Thursday business investment spending and job growth were key uncertainties that will have a strong influence on business investment spending and job growth. Guynn cited a number of positives for the US economy, including "quite accommodative" monetary policy, stimulative fiscal policy and the end of the war in Iraq.
The U.S. economy is set to gain momentum in the months ahead, Atlanta Federal Reserve President Jack Guynn said on Thursday
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top