The central bank hopes that an explicit use of inflation targets will influence expectations, Webb told foreign reporters before heading to Congress to deliver his 2002 monetary policy statement.
"One goal is to make matters more transparent and to let people know what we are thinking," the central banker said, n
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push