The estimate compares with the maximum of 0.16 percentage points that, according to Eurostat, the changeover contributed to inflation in the first three months of the year.
Consumer groups in several of the eurozone's 12 countries have complained that official statistics
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists