Paniagua took over from ex-president Alberto Fujimori to lead a transition government. Elections for a new president and for Congress are set next April and the turnover of power will take place July 28 next year.
Paniagua has replaced Fujimori's finance minister
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde