Some of the employees held placards condemning international terrorism, Expatica reported.
The government declared three days of national mourning and said schools, museums and the central bank would shut on Friday. King Juan Carlos made a sombre television address to the stunned Spanish people on Thursday.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor