Interest rates were left unchanged at Norges Bank's Executive Board meeting on 18 September 2002. Norges Bank's key interest rate, the sight deposit rate, therefore remains at 7.0 per cent. The overnight lending rate also remains unchanged.
Deputy Central Bank Governor Jarle Bergo states that according to Norges Bank's assessment, with an unchanged interest rate, the probability that inflation two years ahead will be high
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré