Interest rates were left unchanged at Norges Bank's Executive Board meeting on 18 September 2002. Norges Bank's key interest rate, the sight deposit rate, therefore remains at 7.0 per cent. The overnight lending rate also remains unchanged.
Deputy Central Bank Governor Jarle Bergo states that according to Norges Bank's assessment, with an unchanged interest rate, the probability that inflation two years ahead will be high
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury