BB, the central bank, on 1 March appointed Shahbuddin M Hossain, an international monetary expert of IMF, as the governor's advisor for one year.
"This is nothing new," said BB Deputy Governor Nazrul Huda, "we have all along been appointing IMF experts as advisors to the governor or to Bangladesh Bank, some for
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio