The 49-year-old Irishman had requested IPounds 1,500 ( £1,170) worth of Spanish pesetas to be transferred to an account in Salou, near Barcelona.
Instead the Bank of Ireland in Inichore in Dublin, confused pesetas and euros, and instead transferred more than Euros 300,000, the equivalent of aroun
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting