But the estimated losses are smaller than previously expected as lower interest rates allowed the Bank of Korea to pay less in interest, they said.
A large part of the loss resulted from the central bank's interest payments for so-called monetary stabilizatio
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting