However, the Australia and New Zealand Weekly said this did not mean that New Zealand should adopt Australia's currency.
The weekly journal said that, because the Australian economy was six times larger than New Zealand's, the Australian monetary policy should become the single monetary policy of the common currency area.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde