Employees of the central bank paid invoices without authorization, did not evaluate whether they got good value from suppliers and violated a fail-safe system meant to guard against cheque fraud, the report said.
The findings appear in two newly released audits from 2004, both obtained under the Access to Information Act.
In an Oct. 15 report, auditors sampled 64 invo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations