In a speech to the Saskatoon and District Chamber of Commerce, Bank of Canada Governor David Dodge said today that Canada's inflation-targeting system has led to many benefits for the Canadian economy. The Governor detailed those benefits, which were confirmed when the Bank and the Government of Canada renewed their inflation-control agreement last year.
Looking back over his first year as Governor, Mr. D
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting