At the same time, the quasi central bank said it plans to issue more longer-term paper in place of short-term paper, but it gave no details of just what maturities will be favoured in its issuance program.
The schedule will be issued in the second month of each quarter. The details of new issues will be confirm
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief