In his opening remarks at the session of the cabinet, which gathered on Thursday morning to review the country's performance in the first half of the year, Kasyanov said that the GDP was up 3.8 per cent, "slightly more than we had expected".
At the same time he said the Central Bank and Finance Ministry still la
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde