The risk exchange market would be designed to establish an effective internal mechanism to lessen the chance of new nonperforming loans, Zhou, the governor the People's Bank of China, told a forum in Beijing at the weekend.
Zhou also suggested givi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development