A document setting out the proposals was released on Tuesday by Dr. Marion Williams, Governor of the Central Bank of Barbados, at her news conference to review the local economy for the period January to September this year.
Dr. Williams said copies of the guidelines were made available to representatives of commercial banks on Tuesday, prior to the news conference.
She said that over the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations