A spokesman from the Bank told the paper: "There is currently a restructuring of some of the divisions to improve the focus of the Bank's work. It is likely to result in a small number of redundancies."
"Financial Stability remains one of the Bank's two core purposes. There
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations