"Establishment of a Gold Exchange would help in efficient price discovery and emergence of healthy and transparent practices in the market," Reddy said at a conference organised by World Gold Council here Thursday.
He asked the banks to come forward with their ide
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says