"Establishment of a Gold Exchange would help in efficient price discovery and emergence of healthy and transparent practices in the market," Reddy said at a conference organised by World Gold Council here Thursday.
He asked the banks to come forward with their ide
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security