Agencies Announce Publication of Documents Related to Basel Accord Implementation, 4 August. Comments on the two documents will be accepted by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Office of Thrift Supervision, through November 2003.
The four federal bank and thrift regulatory agencies announced today the publication of joint Federal Register notices and reque
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
Back to Top