Alexei Frenkel was the second person to be ordered arrested by the Basmanny District Court in the probe of Andrei Kozlov's killing, Associated Press said. Kozlov was shot point-blank Sept. 13 as he left a soccer game among bank employees in Moscow.
Russian news agencies quoted Judge Alexander Rasnovsky as saying
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector