The purpose of these biennial conferences is to bring together statisticians, policy-makers, researchers and other users of euro area statistics to exchange views on current topics and on challenges and priorities for the future.
The aim of this year's conference is to elaborate on the statis
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations